woensdag 27 juli 2016

And now on Instagram: Crochet Purple Monkey!

AmVaBe Creations Large crochet monkey, stuffed toy, purple monkey


This little (big!) guy was one of my absolute favorites to make: not only do I love his chubby cheeks and naughty grin, I also loved using the color purple! There is something wonderful about crocheting with a color you love! It just makes you extra happy.

Just look at his feet and hands! Ooh! And his li'll tail & butt! ♥
Large crochet monkey, stuffed toy, purple monkey, AmVaBe Creations Large crochet monkey, stuffed toy, purple monkey, AmVaBe Creations Large crochet monkey, stuffed toy, purple monkey, AmVaBe Creations




And here he is in all his purple glory! All ready to cuddle!



Large crochet monkey, stuffed toy, purple monkey, AmVaBe Creations


If you've fallen in love with him (just like I have!) and can't live without him: good news! He's for sale in my Dawanda shop! And don't hesitate to contact me if you'd like to buy him in a different color or size.

Want to make him yourself? Here's where you'll find the pattern!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie plaatsen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...